Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2010 Power Tap SL+ w/ Mavic Open Pro Wheel- SOLD



JUST SOLD!  Thanks for your interest.

Ok, here's a deal you can't pass up.  If you ever wanted to own a "reliable" Power Meter, here's your chance.  I'm selling a USED 2010 Cycleops Power Tap SL+ Power meter built into a Mavic Open Pro Wheel.  Here are the features/particulars:

* The PowerTap SL+ (Shimano) hub is built into a 32-hole Mavic Open Pro rim.  The PowerTap SL+ power meter features pro-level performance with Ant+ Sport technology, carbon/alloy hub shell, and stainless steel bearings.

* SL+ is completely wireless and Ant+ Sport compatible which means you can use it with any Ant+ Sport computer, such as Garmin's Edge 500.

*  Includes HR monitor that is wireless 2.4 Ghz transmission

*  Includes speed/cadence sensor

*  Includes FREE Cycleops Power Agent Software for reviewing downloaded files (available online)

*  Includes operators manual (also available online)

*  Includes yellow CPU/Head Unit  (and incl. download adapter) -$100 if you don't want the yellow CPU

*  Does NOT include plastic wrench to take off hub battery cover (I always have the LBS replace the gasket and battery once a year)

*  Includes Continental Gatorskin Training Tire w/ less than 50 miles on the tire

* Lightweight Hub, only the Power Tap SLC is lighter- but also costs more

*  Bonus-  One month of FREE Power Based Coaching Service w/ purchase.  I'll review your power files and give advice.

Although this Power Tap wheel is a 2010 model, it is USED.  (USED= LIKE NEW condition with less than 4 hours ride time and less than 50 miles).

This is going to GO FAST!  Unfortunately, I'm NOT going to ship this (because I won't have to it will go fast)..so if you want to buy it you're going to have to pick it up from me personally.  I live in Doylestown, PA.  And, unfortunately I ONLY take cash.  Normally, this combination goes for over $1400 on the internet NEW.  Local Bike Shops will be selling this for over $1500.  Therefore, I'm selling this LIKE NEW Power Tap wheel combination for $1200.  If you don't want the Yellow CPU/Head Unit, I'm asking $1100.  You won't beat that price, for this LIKE NEW Power Meter, anywhere. 

Why am I selling this?  I need $$ to buy another Computrainer for the Fall/Winter.  I'm networking 3-4 Computrainers together for group power spin sessions that I hope you all are able to attend.  It aint cheap to network all of them..we're talking close to $10k w/ computer, software, projector, screen, etc.  Stay tuned for dates and location(s)!

BTW, you can use this Power Meter Hub/Wheel inside on your trainer this Winter too...so no need to buy a Computrainer, Power Beam Pro, Tacx, etc.

The first person that emails me at: mullerrj@comcast.net  and hands over $1200-$1100 gets it.

POWER ON!  Coach Rob

No comments: