Wednesday, August 18, 2010
2010 Power Tap SL+ w/ Mavic Open Pro Wheel- SOLD
JUST SOLD! Thanks for your interest.
Ok, here's a deal you can't pass up. If you ever wanted to own a "reliable" Power Meter, here's your chance. I'm selling a USED 2010 Cycleops Power Tap SL+ Power meter built into a Mavic Open Pro Wheel. Here are the features/particulars:
* The PowerTap SL+ (Shimano) hub is built into a 32-hole Mavic Open Pro rim. The PowerTap SL+ power meter features pro-level performance with Ant+ Sport technology, carbon/alloy hub shell, and stainless steel bearings.
* SL+ is completely wireless and Ant+ Sport compatible which means you can use it with any Ant+ Sport computer, such as Garmin's Edge 500.
* Includes HR monitor that is wireless 2.4 Ghz transmission
* Includes speed/cadence sensor
* Includes FREE Cycleops Power Agent Software for reviewing downloaded files (available online)
* Includes operators manual (also available online)
* Includes yellow CPU/Head Unit (and incl. download adapter) -$100 if you don't want the yellow CPU
* Does NOT include plastic wrench to take off hub battery cover (I always have the LBS replace the gasket and battery once a year)
* Includes Continental Gatorskin Training Tire w/ less than 50 miles on the tire
* Lightweight Hub, only the Power Tap SLC is lighter- but also costs more
* Bonus- One month of FREE Power Based Coaching Service w/ purchase. I'll review your power files and give advice.
Although this Power Tap wheel is a 2010 model, it is USED. (USED= LIKE NEW condition with less than 4 hours ride time and less than 50 miles).
This is going to GO FAST! Unfortunately, I'm NOT going to ship this (because I won't have to it will go fast)..so if you want to buy it you're going to have to pick it up from me personally. I live in Doylestown, PA. And, unfortunately I ONLY take cash. Normally, this combination goes for over $1400 on the internet NEW. Local Bike Shops will be selling this for over $1500. Therefore, I'm selling this LIKE NEW Power Tap wheel combination for $1200. If you don't want the Yellow CPU/Head Unit, I'm asking $1100. You won't beat that price, for this LIKE NEW Power Meter, anywhere.
Why am I selling this? I need $$ to buy another Computrainer for the Fall/Winter. I'm networking 3-4 Computrainers together for group power spin sessions that I hope you all are able to attend. It aint cheap to network all of them..we're talking close to $10k w/ computer, software, projector, screen, etc. Stay tuned for dates and location(s)!
BTW, you can use this Power Meter Hub/Wheel inside on your trainer this Winter too...so no need to buy a Computrainer, Power Beam Pro, Tacx, etc.
The first person that emails me at: email@example.com and hands over $1200-$1100 gets it.
POWER ON! Coach Rob
Posted by Rob Muller at 10:30 AM