Monday, December 12, 2011

2012 Tour of the Battenkill

Just a reminder..signup registration for the 2012 Tour of the Battenkill starts at 7pm on December 21st.  This "Queen of the Classics" sells-out in a heartbeat so you BETTER BE online at 7pm sharp or you're NOT going to get in. http://battenkill.squarespace.com/  I'm not going to be competing this year because I'm pretty sure I'll be moto-reffing instead.  This years race is on April 14-15, 2012.  If you don't have a room yet..I'd definitely start calling around.  Last year, I stayed in South Bennington, VT (which was about a 20 min. drive from the race start) with my wife.  I actually preferred it because it was quiet, and the town had some great restaurants.  And, the best part was- it wasn't crowded with bike racers.

By the way, if you're an athlete I coach (or coached), and you're training for the Tour of the Battenkill..and you need some good training advice..shoot me an email and I'll give you some tips on what to do (and not to do) for a successful race.

It's a great race!  Hope to see you there.  Power ON!  Coach Rob

No comments: