Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Enough Already!

b
Ok..ok..I know I said let it snow..let it snow..let it snow in previous blogs. Now I'm saying, "Enough Already". You can see from this Twitpic of the snow laying on my back deck table that there is 20+ inches..and it's still coming down. It's 8pm right now..and the Weather Channel is talking snow until 10 pm. So, I'm guessing when all said and done we'll have over 2 ft. of NEW snow..on top of the old.
b
Now, you're really going to have to use your indoor trainer..because I don't even think a Mtn. Bike with snow tires (and studs) is going to be any good in this deep stuff. Your only other otpion is to "get out of town"- head South to Florida or out West to the desert. That's EXACTLY where I'm headed in two weeks- Las Vegas. I'm hoping to get at least four days of quality riding in. I saw on the weather channel that the highs are above 60F in Vegas. That works for me.
b
Anyway, hang in there..Spring will be here before you know it. Power ON! Coach Rob

No comments: