Friday, November 30, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my new Blog. I've created this blog for my Cycling Coaching business. I work for my friend and Professional Triathlete, Todd Wiley at TWiley Sports. Currently, I'm an USA Cycling Level 3 Certified Coach. I'm already signed-up for the Level 2 Coaches Clinic to be held on January 24-27, 2008 in Colorado Springs, CO. After the Clinic, I intend to not only take the Level 2 Coaches exam, but also the Power Based Training Exam. I recently attended the Power Based Training Clinic for coaches in Atlanta, GA. That clinic was taught by world-renown Power expert Dr. Andrew Coggan. I recently attended another Power Based Training Clinic in Virginia Beach, VA taught by another world-renown Power expert- Hunter Allen. Andrew and Hunter are the co-authors of "Training and Racing with a Power Meter". In addition to Coaching, I'm a former Triathlete and current Cat 4/5 racer. For 2008, I think I'm going to concentrate on 10 mi and 40km Time Trials. Time Trials..the Race of Truth. More to come...

No comments: